Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 MacBook Pros.
gfxCardStatus is an open-source menu bar application that keeps track of which graphics card your 2010 MacBook Pro is using at any given time, and allows you to switch between them manually.
gfxCardStatus key features:
- Simple, clean "i" and "n" icons that signify Intel HD Graphics, and NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M graphics, respectively
- Automatically updates when the GPU switches, in real time
- Allows you to manually switch GPUs on demand!
- Dependent process list - see which applications are currently using the 330M, if it's the active GPU!
- Growl support - so you know right when the GPU switches
- Tiny footprint - doesn't sit in your menu bar and hog RAM or CPU cycles
- Automatic application updating - checks for, downloads and installs new versions of gfxCardStatus automatically!
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of gfxCardStatus publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding gfxCardStatus must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide gfxCardStatus cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
gfxCardStatus is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of gfxCardStatus can update the software without notifying us. Current version of gfxCardStatus is 2.1.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding gfxCardStatus, however, you may find answer to your problem by reading user reviews or directly contacting Cody Krieger which's the publisher/developer of this software.
gfxCardStatus Recent User Reviews
No user review yet, would you like to add your review ?