Create and develop your own applications using Web server technologies.
Many people know from their own experience that it's not easy to install an Apache web server and it gets harder if you want to add MySQL, PHP and Perl. XAMPP is an easy to install Apache distribution containing MySQL, PHP and Perl. XAMPP is really very easy to install and to use just download, extract, and start.
XAMPP key features:
- Apache 2.2.14 (IPV6 enabled)
- MySQL 5.1.41 (Community Server) with PBXT engine 1.0.09-rc
- PHP 5.3.1 (PEAR, Mail_Mime, MDB2, Zend)
- Perl 5.10.1 (Bundle::Apache2, Apache2::Request, Bundle::Apache::ASP, Bundle::Email, Bundle::DBD::mysql, DBD::SQlite, Randy Kobes PPM)
- XAMPP Control Version 2.5.8 (ApacheFriends Edition)
- XAMPP CLI Bundle 1.6
- XAMPP Port Check 1.5
- XAMPP Security 1.1
- SQLite 2.8.17
- SQLite 3.6.20
- OpenSSL 0.9.8l
- phpMyAdmin 3.2.4
- ADOdb v5.10
- FPDF v1.6
- Zend Framework 1.9.6 Minimal Package (via PEAR)
- Mercury Mail Transport System v4.72
- msmtp 1.4.19 (a sendmail compatible SMTP client)
- FileZilla FTP Server 0.9.33
- Webalizer 2.21-02 (with GeoIP lite)
- apc 3.1.3p1 for PHP
- eAccelerator 0.9.6-rc1 for PHP
- Ming 0.4.3 for PHP
- PDF with pdflib lite v7.0.4p4 for PHP
- rar 2.0.0-dev for PHP
- Xdebug 2.0.6-dev for PHP
- libapreq2 v2.12 (mod_apreq2) for Apache
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of XAMPP publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding XAMPP must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide XAMPP cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
XAMPP is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of XAMPP can update the software without notifying us. Current version of XAMPP is 1.7.7.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding XAMPP, however, you may find answer to your problem by reading user reviews or directly contacting Apache Friends which's the publisher/developer of this software.
XAMPP Recent User Reviews
No user review yet, would you like to add your review ?