WordPipe Search and Replace for Word9.2
Search and Replace multiple Microsoft Word documents, change links and addresses.
Search and Replace multiple Microsoft Word documents. Change hyperlinks and UNC paths when servers get renamed; update contact details such as names, addresses and phone numbers; translate documents with find/replace lists; update Microsoft SharePoint documents or Microsoft Namespace Server mappings.
Using WordPipe is simple. 1) Drag and drop files from Windows Explorer to WordPipe, or right-click the files or folders to process in Windows Explorer and choose WordPipe. 2) Add one or more search/replace pairs. 3) Go!
WordPipe can change thousands or millions of documents, and can make multiple changes simultaneously to save time. It automatically handles read-only files, passwords and other protection, and it can be automated to run overnight or over a weekend. No user interaction is required. It even includes restart recovery in case Microsoft Word crashes!
WordPipe offers many more search and replace options than Microsoft Word; such as hyperlinks, bookmark names, text boxes, shapes, drop down fields, document properties (such as Title, Subject, Author, Company etc) and more. EasyPatterns and Perl regex patterns can also be used. VBA Code Modules can be updated - even if protected with a password.
Unlike competing products, WordPipe is fully Unicode compliant (allowing Find and Replace with international character sets), and can handle an unlimited number of documents and find/replace pairs. WordPipe can also update ISO-9001 version numbers. WordPipe can search/replace both .DOC and .DOCX Word document formats.
- Accept all revisions before starting.
- Highlight option on replacement
- Now searches and replaces hyperlinks inside footnotes, endnotes and comments
- Now can search/replace document templates
- Now can update ISO-9001 version numbers
- Search and replace inside form drop down fields
- Search and replace inside bookmark names to ensure consistency across multiple documents.
- Now handles locked fields - and restores the lock after making changes
- Search and replace inside the headers and footers of multiple sections
- Search and replace inside text boxes, shapes and inline shapes, and now inside grouped shapes
- Search and replace inside hyperlinks and hyperlink addresses
- Search and replace UNC link paths
- Search and replace inside field codes
- Search and replace inside built in document properties and custom properties such as Title, Subject, Author, Company etc
- Search and replace graphics and company logos - see the FAQ
- Search and replace inside VBA Code Modules - even if protected with a password.
- Search and replace inside OLE and DDE Links
- Search Only mode - very handy for detecting where replaces would occur
- Fully Unicode compliant - search and replace international character sets (unlike competing products)
- Allows replacements to be longer than 255 characters (Microsoft Word limits this to 255)
- Search and replace with all Word's options such as Wildcards (pattern matching), Match Case, Whole Words only, Sounds Like, Find All Word Forms
- Works with Windows SharePoint Services document libraries
- Files can be specified by folder (optionally including sub folders), by importing from a list file, or by pasting in a list of filenames
- Control the document types used - so you can process .doc, .rtf, .html, .htm, .dot, .txt, .asc, .ans, .wri, .mcw, .wpd, .wps or any custom document type
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of WordPipe Search and Replace for Word publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding WordPipe Search and Replace for Word must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide WordPipe Search and Replace for Word cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
WordPipe Search and Replace for Word is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of WordPipe Search and Replace for Word can update the software without notifying us. Current version of WordPipe Search and Replace for Word is 9.2.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding WordPipe Search and Replace for Word, however, you may find answer to your problem by reading user reviews or directly contacting DataMystic which's the publisher/developer of this software.
WordPipe Search and Replace for Word Recent User Reviews
No user review yet, would you like to add your review ?