WirelessMon Standard4.0 build 1001
WirelessMon is a software tool that allows users to monitor the status of wirele ...
WirelessMon is a software tool that allows users to monitor the status of wireless WiFi adapter(s) and gather information about nearby wireless access points and hot spots in real time. WirelessMon can log the information it collects into a file, while also providing comprehensive graphing of signal level and real time IP and 802.11 WiFi statistics.
WirelessMon Standard key features:
- Verify 802.11 network configuration is correct.
- Test WiFi hardware and device drivers are functioning correctly.
- Check signal levels from your local WiFi network and nearby networks.
- Help locate sources of interference to your network.
- WirelessMon supports the MetaGeek Wi-Spy (2.4i, 2.4x and DBx) useful for finding interference from non 802.11A/B/G/N devices transmitting on the same frequencies
- Scan for hot spots in your local area (wardriving)
- Create signal strength maps of an area (also known as heat maps)
- GPS support for logging and mapping signal strength
- Mapping can be performed with or without a GPS unit
- Correctly locate your wireless antenna (especially important for directional antennas).
- Verify the security settings for local access points.
- Measure network speed & throughput and view available data rates.
- Help check Wifi network coverage and range
- A feature-rich, value-for-money alternative to NetStumbler.
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of WirelessMon Standard publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding WirelessMon Standard must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide WirelessMon Standard cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
WirelessMon Standard is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of WirelessMon Standard can update the software without notifying us. Current version of WirelessMon Standard is 4.0 build 1001.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding WirelessMon Standard, however, you may find answer to your problem by reading user reviews or directly contacting PassMark Software which's the publisher/developer of this software.
WirelessMon Standard Recent User Reviews
No user review yet, would you like to add your review ?