VueMinder Lite USB2017.04
A free calendar to provide reminders of upcoming events. No installation needed.
VueMinder Lite USB is a free calendar program that can run from a USB stick. It requires no installation and won't modify your computer in any way. Simply download, extract, and run on any Windows PC - even if you don't have administrator rights.
If you're looking for the perfect offline PC-based companion to Google Calendar, you've found it in VueMinder, which supports automatic synchronization with Google Calendar and can show your schedule regardless of whether you happen to be online or offline.
A calendar browser allows addition of many calendars, such as holidays, local weather, sport schedules, religious occasions, and more. You can also create your own calendars, which are overlaid into day, week, and month views. Events can be filtered or color-coded based on associated calendar, category, priority, or location. Events are also visible on the Windows desktop, where a transparent desktop calendar turns your old Windows desktop into something entirely new and useful.
ICS calendar subscriptions are fully supported, along with the ability to import or export ICS files. Calendars can be saved as web pages (HTML) for publication to your website or sharing with others. Print features are also provided, with a number of layout styles and a preview window that dynamically refreshes to show exactly what will be printed.
VueMinder truly shines in the way it presents reminders, which can be either popup windows or unobtrusive desktop alerts. Reminders can be configured to play media files or even recite text-to-speech descriptions. If your computer speakers are turned up, you'll be able to hear the details of your reminder from another room - no more wondering what the computer is beeping about.
If you're familiar with Microsoft Outlook, VueMinder will feel instantly familiar. Even if you've never used Outlook, VueMinder is very intuitive and easy to learn, with many convenient touches, such as the ability to undo accidental reminder dismissal.
- An interactive and transparent calendar can be optionally integrated into the Windows desktop, allowing quick and easy reference to your schedule.
- Many of the features available on the main window, such as event creation and modification, can be performed from within the Desktop Calendar.
- The Desktop Calendar properties, such as transparency, size, and location, can be easily modified directly from the desktop.
- Popup reminders can contain descriptions, pictures, video, music, or embedded web pages.
- Reminders can also be displayed via desktop alerts, which can be set to automatically snooze and to play a - sound when displayed. Desktop alerts can also be pinned to a location on the desktop, similar to stick notes.
- Reminders can be sent via email and SMS text messages, both to yourself as well as any other people you'd like to receive your reminder.
- Calendars can be individually configured with default reminder options for new events.
- Recently dismissed, snoozed, or sent reminders can be easily accessed and redisplayed.
- Automatically sync calendars with Google Calendar whenever changes are detected, in both directions.
- Easily add existing Google Calendars to VueMinder Calendar, and vice versa, using a single button click.
- View and modify Google Calendars while offline - without receiving error messages. As soon as a web connection is detected, changes made while offline will be automatically synced.
- Calendars can be imported and exported to Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Automatic Outlook synchronization allows you to view or modify the same calendar in both VueMinder Calendar and Outlook.
- Assign a font name, style, and color, as well as a two-tone gradient background to each calendar category or to individual events.
- There are infinite possibilities when customizing calendar and event appearances.
- Share your calendars by publishing to any location, including secure servers using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) 3.0 or TLS (Transport Layer Security) 1.0 protocols, when available.
- Bi-directional calendar sharing means you can modify a subscribed calendar and publish its changes. This is perfect for groups of people that need to share the same calendar.
- Subscribe to a shared calendar, including calendars that are on servers requiring authentication.
- You can also easily subscribe to public calendars using our built-in public calendar browser.
- Send calendars or events to others via email, using the iCalendar file format.
- You can even select multiple events to send at the same time, rather than having to send them individually.
- Perfect for those easy-to-forget tasks that need to be performed periodically, such as replacing the furnace filter or checking the smoke detector batteries.
- When you complete a repeating task, simply click its checkbox and the next due date of the task will be automatically calculated. There's no need to manually redefine the task for the next time it's due.
- You can also mark events as being completed. Completed events can either be hidden or faded in the day, week, or month views.
- You can view a list of events and/or tasks for the currently displayed dates or any other date range.
- This list can be exported to a Microsoft Excel formatted file.
- Many different print style layouts are provided. Print by day, week, month, or year.
- You can also print a detailed report, an email-style memo, or the contents of the current event and task list.
- A real-time print preview is provided.
- A multiple-month navigation pane is provided. Simply resize the navigation pane, and additional months will be displayed.
- The previous or next day, week, or month can be quickly navigated by using left and right arrow buttons.
- The entire appearance of VueMinder Calendar can be modified by selecting different appearance themes.
- There are many themes packaged with VueMinder Calendar.
- A graphical editor allows unlimited modification and creation of themes.
- A complete set of event recurrence rules is provided, covering any possible recurrence pattern, no matter how complex.
- A configuration wizard is provided to help get you started.
- You can backup and restore VueMinder Calendar 's data. An automatic backup feature is also provided.
- A status bar shows details of the currently selected calendar, including the number of events and the time it was last published and/or subscribed.
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of VueMinder Lite USB publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding VueMinder Lite USB must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide VueMinder Lite USB cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
VueMinder Lite USB is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of VueMinder Lite USB can update the software without notifying us. Current version of VueMinder Lite USB is 2017.04.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding VueMinder Lite USB, however, you may find answer to your problem by reading user reviews or directly contacting VueSoft LLC which's the publisher/developer of this software.
VueMinder Lite USB Recent User Reviews
No user review yet, would you like to add your review ?