Utorrent3.4.9 build 43085
Download and manage torrent files.
uTorrent is a powerful and efficient BitTorrent client. Most of the features present in other BitTorrent clients are present in uTorrent, including bandwidth prioritization, scheduling, RSS auto-downloading, and Mainline DHT.
Additionally, uTorrent supports the protocol encryption joint specification and peer exchange. Unlike many torrent clients, it does not hog valuable system resources--typically using less than 6MB of memory, allowing you to use the computer as if it weren't there at all.
uTorrent is an alternative communication method for BitTorrent traffic that allows the client to automatically regulate its bandwidth usage to avoid adversely impacting your internet connection. This will allow you or other users on the network to download their torrents but still allow others on the network to function with little difference. This does not require any additional setup.
In addition, uTorrent has added its own form of STUN, a method of getting incoming connections without direct connectivity to the Internet.
This allows µTorrent to punch holes through routers and firewalls to increase connectivity and improve speeds. It is even possible to connect two firewalled peers through uTorrent's NAT traversal feature.
- Watch videos within seconds with progressive downloads – no need to wait. Especially great for previewing a file before committing to the full download.
- Start, stop, and monitor torrent downloads on the go. Access your client from any Web browser.
- Leverages the collective wisdom of the community to ensure the quality and security of downloaded torrents.
- Minimizing parts of the µT interface with a click.
- Run your µTorrent client directly from a USB key and take it with you anywhere.
- Under-the-hood improvements including a focus on stability as well as improved Web seeding to add speed and reliability to the process of finding the original source of a single-source file.
- Discover artist-sponsored media right inside µTorrent or pop open a browser and search the web for torrents.
- Manage your downloads and seeding--stand by while huge files download at amazing speeds.
- Upgrade to µTorrent Plus to get a full HD media player integrated with your torrent client
– Add missing Preferences->Directories checkbox to allow move target based on label.
– Fix a bug that prevented the torrent file move directory from being set independently of the torrent contents move directory.
– Fix security issue with the client pairing mechanism. Thank you to Zero Day Initiative for reporting the issue.
– Fix bug that allowed primary labels with invalid characters to be used with torrent move feature
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of Utorrent publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding Utorrent must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide Utorrent cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
Utorrent is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of Utorrent can update the software without notifying us. Current version of Utorrent is 3.4.9 build 43085.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding Utorrent, however, you may find answer to your problem by reading user reviews or directly contacting BitTorrent which's the publisher/developer of this software.
Utorrent Recent User Reviews
No user review yet, would you like to add your review ?