Coordinate Transformation in America, Europe, Germany and world-wide.
TRANSDAT Geosoftware executes coordinate transformations and geodetic datum shifts between many coordinate and reference systems of America, Australasia, Europe, Germany special and world-wide, at high precision and high speed:
- The current and historical coordinate and reference systems of all countries of the European Union (EU) including the eastern extensions and the systems of non-EU countries.
- The INSPIRE supported European ETRS89 systems.
- The US and Canadian State Plane Coordinate Systems (SPCS) on NAD27 and NAD83 and other coordinate systems of the North American continent.
- The coordinate and reference systems of the Australasian continent.
- Many coordinate and reference systems of the countries of other continents.
- World-wide NTv2 grid file supported coordinate transformations.
- All world-wide coordinate and reference systems in current use.
- The German coordinate and reference systems of the old and new federal states, the 40 Prussian Soldner Land Registers, the German 'Lagestatus', and exact reference systems of the German federal states.
You will find a complete list of the coordinate and reference systems supported by the program on the internet or after downloading the free test version of the program.
The NTv2 standard with national grid files is world-wide full supported. Apart from the given world-wide and state-specific systems, your own personal coordinate systems and geodetic reference systems can be defined with Helmert (Bursa / Wolf, ISO19111) or Molodenski parameters. Calculations can be performed with coordinates entered directly, loaded from files in various formats (Text, CSV, SDF, dBase, ArcShape and ArcGenerate), or passed via batch processing.
ArcShape files can be viewed with the program-internal Shape Viewer.
A programmable GPS interface makes it possible to read coordinates into a notebook computer from a low-cost GPS antenna.
The program can be run on a network, in which case clients are installed automatically.
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of TRANSDAT publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding TRANSDAT must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide TRANSDAT cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
TRANSDAT is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of TRANSDAT can update the software without notifying us. Current version of TRANSDAT is 20.49.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding TRANSDAT, however, you may find answer to your problem by reading user reviews or directly contacting C. Killet Software Ing.-GbR which's the publisher/developer of this software.
TRANSDAT Recent User Reviews
Top!!! This program calculates very accurate. Nice is the possibility to receive GPS data and transform them to the sam time to the CRS you need!