Create dictionaries, glossaries, or terminology lists.
TLex Suite is a professional, fully internationalized software suite for creating dictionaries, glossaries, or terminology lists, with many specialized features for reducing dictionary production time and cost, and increasing quality and consistency of the resulting dictionary products.
TLex is in use by major publishers, including Oxford University Press SA. There are different price classes for commercial users, individuals (personal licenses), and special low-cost licenses are available for academic or endangered-language use. Features are Real-time preview. Publish to hard copy, Web, or electronically.It is suitable for single-user projects and multi-user teams.
It can be fully customized for any conceivable dictionary project. It is suitable for all world languages. It includes tlTerm termbase software. It also includes tlCorpus concordance software. It has advanced styles system with "Smart Styles".
- User-friendly: TLex and tlTerm do not require advanced computer literacy skills - if you can use Microsoft Word, you will be able to learn TLex/tlTerm
- Automatic sense numbering
- Automatic homonym numbering
- Automatic cross-reference tracking and updating of homonym and sense numbers
- Immediate WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) article preview
- Immediate preview of cross-referenced articles and cross-referencing articles
- Integrated corpus
- Full Unicode support - supports virtually all of the world's languages
- Easily enter any phonetic symbol (IPA ; phonetic extensions)
- Fully customisable and highly flexible (create any fields and structures relevant to your dictionary)
- Network and multi-user (team) lexicography support (supports all major database servers, e.g. MS SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Management Tools: Assign tasks to users and monitor user or team progress
- Various features for generating 'multiple dictionaries from one database'
- Customisable styles (font, colour etc.) for every field in the dictionary
- Customisable language of the meta-language
- Bilingual dictionaries: Automated lemma reversal
- Bilingual dictionaries: Side-by-side bilingual editing and "linked view" mode
- Bilingual dictionaries: "Translation Equivalent fanouts"
- Multimedia: Allows sound (e.g. pronunciation) recordings to be linked to any field
- Multimedia: Allows images to be added to entries
- IME "Windows soft-keyboard" support
- Right-to-left language support (Hebrew, Arabic etc.)
- Fast full-dictionary text search
- Filter: define criteria for viewing/exporting a subset of the dictionary based on specific characteristics
- Dictionary compare/merge feature: Integrate work done by different team members
- A unique Ruler Tool to ensure balanced treatment on multiple levels
- Automatic checking for various dictionary errors
- Electronic Dictionary (CD-ROM) software module available
- Scripting language
- Customisable DTD (dictionary grammar editor)
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of TLex Suite publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding TLex Suite must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide TLex Suite cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
Related Searchescreate dictionary, terminology list, dictionary project, make dictionary, list of it terms
TLex Suite is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of TLex Suite can update the software without notifying us. Current version of TLex Suite is 18.104.22.1683.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding TLex Suite, however, you may find answer to your problem by reading user reviews or directly contacting TshwaneDJe Software and Translation which's the publisher/developer of this software.
TLex Suite Recent User Reviews
No user review yet, would you like to add your review ?