Small, extensive mathematics program with a simple, intuitive interface.
SpeQ is a small, extensive mathematics program with a simple, intuitive interface. All calculations are entered in a sheet. In there you can freely add, edit and execute calculations. SpeQ supports all common functions, constants, and units. Furthermore, you can define custom variables and functions, and plot graphs of your functions. SpeQ is written to be an advanced but very easy to use math program. It is small and fast and runs on every Windows computer, also from an USB-key or floppy disk. SpeQ is useful for simple, brief calculations as well as working out sheets with extensive variable definitions, functions and complex calculations.
SpeQ is usable for engineers, students and pupils or simply as replacement of the Windows Calculator.
- Expression calculations with arithmetic, conditional, logical and bitwise operators
- Around 100 built-in mathematical, physical and conditional constants
- Around 60 built-in functions for Analysis, Arithmetic, Complex numbers, Hyperbolic, Integers, Logical, Probability, Numeral systems, Statistics, Trigonometry
- Define your own variables and functions for use in calculations
- Plot fully adaptable graphs, trace the plotted functions, save your graphs
- Extensive support for units
- Decimal, binary, hexadecimal and octal numeral systems
- Calculations with lists
- Complex number calculations
- Colored workarea
- Save and load sheets
- Orderly overview of all available functions and constants in the Functionstree
- A list with all defined variables and functions in the Memorylist
- Context-sensitive help and a detailed users guide
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of SpeQ Mathematics publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding SpeQ Mathematics must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide SpeQ Mathematics cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
SpeQ Mathematics is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of SpeQ Mathematics can update the software without notifying us. Current version of SpeQ Mathematics is 3.4.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding SpeQ Mathematics, however, you may find answer to your problem by reading user reviews or directly contacting SpeQ Mathematics which's the publisher/developer of this software.
SpeQ Mathematics Recent User Reviews
Very nice program. The best of its kind, and freeware too. If you feel constrained when using Windows build-in calculator and want to make fast calculations when studying, then this is the best calculator for you. Very intuitive, easy to use, flexible. You can create your own variables, functions, and save them for later use. Has many build-in functions and constants from many areas of study (math, physics, etc). Can do graphs too. If you are looking for a calculator, AT LEAST TRY IT!