Security Monitor Pro4.47
Professional Video Surveillance Software With Support For Multiple IP Cameras. Security Monitor Pro is the perfect solution f
Security Monitor Pro solves your security problems. Easily create surveillance systems to cover large areas using multiple cameras, controlled from a single PC.
Security Monitor Pro can monitor and record from multiple cameras simultaneously using a single PC. Each camera has its own settings for sensitivity, recording, and alerts. You have full control and the flexibility to customize your system and secure the coverage area.
Monitor large areas like parking lots, shops, offices, and warehouses from a single workstation. You can configure the program to record audio and video, take snaps, sound an alarm, or send email. Each camera has its own alert settings. Each camera can be set to start and stop monitoring at set times, on particular days of the week, automatically.
Get immediate email notification when motion is detected. Security Monitor Pro can automatically upload recorded video and snaps to an FTP server of your choice for safe off-site storage, or remote viewing on a web site. You can also watch a live video feed for each of your cameras, from anywhere.
Now you will always know what happens at your business. All events are recorded in an event log and displayed for quick reference. Video and photo recordings are grouped and sorted for each camera with time and date stamps. Security Monitor Pro preserves evidence of all activities for later use.
Security Monitor Pro key features:
- Monitor and record up to 16 networked IP cameras, simultaneously.
- Schedule each camera to start and stop monitoring automatically, on a daily or weekly basis.
- Configure each camera with its own unique settings for motion detection, recording, and video streaming.
- Broadcast video from each of your cameras independently.
- Backup and Restore cameras with their configured settings.
- View cameras with 12 different preview layouts.
- Stamp recorded video and snaps with date and time for legal purposes.
- Receive notification of all motion and noise alerts by e-mail.
- Maintain a complete event log for all cameras.
- View all video recordings and snaps using Media Analyzer tool.
- Upload recorded videos and snaps to any FTP server, for secure storage or web site viewing.
- Digitally zoom any camera up to 400%.
- Pan and Tilt cameras to adjust their coverage areas.
- Digitally mask each camera's detection area to help avoid false alarms.
- Use any of more than 100 different IP camera models.
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of Security Monitor Pro publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding Security Monitor Pro must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide Security Monitor Pro cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
Related Searchessecurity monitor pro, webcam software, video surveillance, surveillance, video security
Security Monitor Pro is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of Security Monitor Pro can update the software without notifying us. Current version of Security Monitor Pro is 4.47.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding Security Monitor Pro, however, you may find answer to your problem by reading user reviews or directly contacting DeskShare which's the publisher/developer of this software.
Security Monitor Pro Recent User Reviews
No user review yet, would you like to add your review ?