Samsung Kies is a PC Software you can use to connect your PC with your handset.
Samsung Kies is a PC Software you can use to connect your PC with your handset. Samsung Kies offers many widgets providing various functions between the PC and phone.
- Non-members Download: Free applications can be downloaded by non-members.
- Wish List: Products can be saved in a Wish List to be purchased and downloaded at anytime.
- Easy Payment: Once the credit card information is saved, it does not have to be entered again for future purchases.
- Smart Display: After the default mobile phone is registered, the product list is rearranged with those that can be used in it.
- My Download: Details of purchased products can be retrieved. They can be downloaded again if they can be installed in your mobile phone.
- Quick Search: The products that begin with the input keyword, entered as part of a whole word, are listed in order of popularity.
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of Samsung Kies publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding Samsung Kies must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide Samsung Kies cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
Related Searchessamsung android sync, samsung new pc studio, samsung mobile, spica sync, samsung app store
Samsung Kies is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of Samsung Kies can update the software without notifying us. Current version of Samsung Kies is 184.108.40.20643.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding Samsung Kies, however, you may find answer to your problem by reading user reviews or directly contacting Samsung which's the publisher/developer of this software.
Samsung Kies Recent User Reviews
Nothing more to add to the common perception that KIES is the worst software I ever used, but as Samsung is invading the world with tablets and phones - don't get me wrong, they are great products - they are gaining enough money to spend on developing a proper sw. If they don't feel the heat on this, I suggest to open a ticket to their support anytime you have an issue with KIES. I will, startin form now, open and keep a case opened untill I will be able to at least sync outlook calendar with my GT-I9070. Let's engage with them, each open case is a cost to them so let's them feel some heat
Worst software I've ever encountered. I got a message on my Galaxy S2 Skyrocket to update the firmware. Since the firmware description stated it would improve call quality, I went for it. Kies kept encountering an "issue" Completely ruined my phone. Contacted Tech support, good caring people there, but even with their second level support and attempting to do a complete load of firmware with Kies, no joy. It is on it's way to Samsung in Plano Texas for a reflash by them. Good think I kept my old Nokia 6350 or I would be completely without a phone for days. If you phone is working OK, then skip firmware updates. as for backup I just set the phone to storage mode and move data to my PC.