Eliminate Trojan horses, worms, adware, and spyware.
User Rating:Not rated yet
Date added:Dec 17, 2010
Operating systems:Windows 2000,Windows XP,Vista
File size:3.1 MB
Video review:Not available
Safe Returner is an awesomely impressive anti-malware tool which aids in the removal of Malware - Trojan Horses, Worms, Adware, Spyware - when standard anti-virus software either fails to detect them or fails to effectively eliminate them.
Safe Returner's a relatively speedy malware remover, it works at a high speed with the full scan taking less than 5 minutes even with other high-resource programs running. It has a self-developed heuristic malware detection engine whick displays the severity of the Spyware threat, used ranging from High Risk, Moderate Risk, and Low Risk. It examines all the system files, the Windows Registry and the programs and files loaded at boot time.
The majority of malicious programs (once triggered) load this way. Safe Returner resolves both known and unknown malware threats including color-coded Malware Severity Identification. In many cases, Safe Returner is more effective than most popular antiviruses or spyware removal tools.
SafeReturner key features:
- It works at a high speed and it covers most types of spyware or adware components. However, the product could offer more details as to the severity information about a given spyware component it found.
- With built in malware detection heuristics Safe Returner detects new and unknown in the wild malware threats even before they are detected by other vendors virus scans and signatures updates.
- For advanced computer users, it provides more freedom by allowing user to select items to remove by himself.
- It's similar to Symantec's Suspicious.Cloud detection technology which contain an highly sensitive detection technology designed to detect entirely new malware threats without traditional signatures.
- If one or more startup programs on your computer have been classified as having a Suspicious threat with several severity, this indicates that the files have suspicious characteristics and therefore might contain a new or unknown threat.
- However, given the sensitive nature of this detection technology, it may occasionally identify non-malicious, legitimate software programs (FALSE POSITIVES) that also share these behavioral characteristics.
- Therefore, it is recommended that users manually check all files detected as Suspicious threat by SafeReturner for potential misidentification.
- Safe Returner is a smart version of Sysinternal's Autoruns which also shows you what programs are configured to run during system bootup. However, while Autoruns could not use without dedicated IT-staff, even a computer novice knows how to use Safe Returner right away.
- Safe Returner resolves both known and unknown malware threats including color-coded Malware Severity Identification. In many cases, Safe Returner is more effective than most popular antiviruses or spyware removal tools.
- Thanks to the unique anti-malware engine, complicated analysis can be made faster now.Full scan takes within a few minutes at the first time, less than 1 minutes for the later scans.
- The size of a complete installation package is less than 4 MB while others usually have a large package which takes several minutes to download.
- Worms spreads by creating a copy of itself and starts by autorun.inf files. It is essential to remove the malicious and autorun.inf files not only from computers but also from USB Drive. Safe Returner will automatically delete autorun.inf files.
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of SafeReturner publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding SafeReturner must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide SafeReturner cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
SafeReturner is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of SafeReturner can update the software without notifying us. Current version of SafeReturner is 1.27.9.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding SafeReturner, however, you may find answer to your problem by reading user reviews or directly contacting SafeReturner Anti-Malware Studio which's the publisher/developer of this software.
SafeReturner Recent User Reviews
No user review yet, would you like to add your review ?