Passwords Max for Groups5.81.5819
Keep your passwords secured and organized.
Passwords Max for Groups is a tool for organizations that need a secure way to distribute passwords to authorized personnel, yet keep them safe from everyone else. It provides effective password management for small to large companies, banks, and government departments.
Administrators have many tools to match configuration to their needs: access limited by levels, categories, departments and user groups, overrides (both one time "break the glass" emergency access and permanent), audit trails, professional-quality reports, password generation, access expiration, password expiration, and file encryption/decryption.
Information can be sent to Web sites and other applications automatically using simulation of key and mouse input, the clipboard, or directly through the secure integrated Web browser.
Passwords Max for Groups key features:
- Your authorized users will have a single, strong, regularly changing master password. They will have access to just those passwords that they should have access to. Expiry notifications can be sent automatically.
- Your information is protected using your choice of 6 proven encryption methods: Blowfish, Triple DES, DES, MDC/SHS, RC4, and Safer.
- Passwords can be generated using over 32 variations including hexadecimal, dictionary, concatenated words, and full "Department of Defense compliance".
- Passwords and other information can be transferred to other applications automatically. Your users will have fewer login problems, and password-related support calls can be eliminated.
- An integrated secure internet browser makes web page access seamless and prevents "rogue" browser plug-ins from stealing critical information.
- You have a full set of group administration tools. Levels, categories, user groups, and overrides can be used in various combinations to match any situation. Includes "break the glass" emergency password access support.
- You can have an optional audit trail detailing password use.
- You can grant or limit access to tools and features.
- You have access to professional grade reports, both pre-formatted and customizable.
- You can set expiration dates for user accounts, useful for "term" users such as temporary employees or students.
- You can directly encrypt/decrypt files on your system, or embed small files with a selected password account.
- You can run the application on any 32-bit Windows platform from Windows 95 through Windows XP and Windows 2003 Server, from any local or network drive, or even rewritable media. Take advantage of the latest technology such as USB flash drives (biometric or regular, 16MB or larger) without losing any of the security benefits of Passwords Max.
- Friendly, helpful support via e-mail or our forum is available at no extra charge.
- There are many more features than listed here, but if you find that you need one that isn't currently supported, you can rest assured that development is ongoing and suggestions from registered users are always considered as priority items.
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of Passwords Max for Groups publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding Passwords Max for Groups must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide Passwords Max for Groups cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
Passwords Max for Groups is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of Passwords Max for Groups can update the software without notifying us. Current version of Passwords Max for Groups is 5.81.5819.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding Passwords Max for Groups, however, you may find answer to your problem by reading user reviews or directly contacting Author Direct which's the publisher/developer of this software.
Passwords Max for Groups Recent User Reviews
No user review yet, would you like to add your review ?