With this gadget you can monitoring your download, upload speed on your desktop.
Network Meter is a most advance network desktop gadget. It will show your SSID (Service Set Identifier), signal quality, internal IP address, external IP address, IP lookup with Google maps, speed test, upload speed, download speed, remaining (usage and day), total of usage and whether your connection is secure or not secure. For flyout features it will show all your network information.
- SSID (Service Set Identifier)
- Internal IP address
- External IP address
- Speed test
- IP Lookup with Google maps
- Upload speed
- Download speed
- Total of usage
- Reset Current usage
- Reset Total usage
- Signal strength of the wireless network connection
- Checking connection is secure or not secure
- Double Click On Background Show Network and Sharing Center
- Refresh Rate Adjustable
- Auto Update Notifier
- Color Adjustable
- Name of the network connection
- Name of the adapter
- State of the network adapter connection to the network
- Maximum speed
- MAC (Media access control) address
- DHCP (Dynamic host configuration protocol) Enabled
- If TRUE, the DHCP server automatically assigns an IP address
- IP Address
- Subnset Mask
- DHCP Lease Obtained
- DHCP Lease Expires
- Default Gateway
- DHCP (Dynamic host configuration protocol) Server
- DNS (Domain Name System) Server
- WINS (Windows Internet Naming Service) Server
- NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of Network Meter publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding Network Meter must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide Network Meter cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
Network Meter is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of Network Meter can update the software without notifying us. Current version of Network Meter is 9.5.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding Network Meter, however, you may find answer to your problem by reading user reviews or directly contacting AddGadgets which's the publisher/developer of this software.
Network Meter Recent User Reviews
No user review yet, would you like to add your review ?