NetPeeker Personal Edition4.0
Professional network monitor and controller, block spywares, limit speed.
NetPeeker is a network monitor and control tool for personal Internet user.
By revealing all applications accessing network and their connections, showing speed in real time, you can find more hidden information about your network.
- Display real time network traffic speed for every computer in the network.
- Display all active network applications on any computer in the network.
- Display all sessions and listen to all ports for any active network application on any computer.
- Display application properties and loaded modules.
- Support "Internet Connection Sharing (ICS)", and can monitor network usage of ICS clients without installing the NetPeeker agent in the clients.
- Can monitor NETBIOS file transfer, which is copying shared files inside a local network.
- Use "WHOIS" service to get detailed information on selected remote IP addresses and domain names.
- Integrated system firewall and application firewall.
- Support rules on applications, IP addresses/port numbers, remote country, DNS names, protocol types, and even HTTP URLs.
- Rule-Exception mode rule structure for easier setup and understandable rule relations.
- Support rule schedule, and can specify the effective time range for every firewall rule.
- Fast firewall engine which can handle thousands of rules at the same time.
- Drop invalid network packets.
- Detect and block port scans, SYN floods, and DOS attacks.
- Stealth mode to hide your computer from hackers.
- Support importing spyware rules from BlueTack or Sponge, which have excellent anti-spyware rule lists
- Rule based network speed shaping. Rules can be specified on applications, IP addresses/port numbers, remote country, DNS names, protocol types, and even HTTP URLs.
- Support rule schedule, can specify the effective time range for every speed limit rule.
- "throttle priority" feature, which allow you to give critical applications or remote sites more bandwidth.
- Network traffic quota, specify monthly/daily network usage quota before block or limit speed
- Protect system by monitoring system operations, deny operation by rules. Can be used to prevent malware from running
- Rule on registry operations can specify detailed access type
- Rule on execution operations can specify the command line argument
- For all rules, "actor"(parent process) can be specified to refine the rule.
- Log every session, including start/stop time, applications, remote addresses/ports, total transferred bytes and average speed.
- Generate network traffic statistics report, and display period network usage for every application and every remote IP.
- Store log information in compact mode to save disk space.
- Support archiving on the fly, archive log files from remote agents, and save the files in .ZIP format.
- Load archived log files without uncompressing the archive.
- Support exporting log information into text format.
- Live capture network packets for any active network application or session.
- Support pre-defined capture filter on applications, and use filter to get packets on appointed applications and remote addresses.
- Associate captured packets with session logs, so you can browse captured packets while browsing logged sessions.
- Support exporting captured packets into TCPDUMP format, so it can be further analyzed using third-part tools.
- Support archiving on the fly, to archive captured files from remote agents, and save in .ZIP format.
- Load archived capture files without uncompressing.
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of NetPeeker Personal Edition publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding NetPeeker Personal Edition must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide NetPeeker Personal Edition cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
NetPeeker Personal Edition is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of NetPeeker Personal Edition can update the software without notifying us. Current version of NetPeeker Personal Edition is 4.0.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding NetPeeker Personal Edition, however, you may find answer to your problem by reading user reviews or directly contacting eMing Software Inc. which's the publisher/developer of this software.
NetPeeker Personal Edition Recent User Reviews
No user review yet, would you like to add your review ?