Set up unlimited number of timers for your daily tasks.
Desktop timer program with unlimited timers in a flow layout interface. Count up, count down (max. 1,000 hours) or alarm clock mode. Sortable, printable list with Excel export.
Timers can be paused and resumed later, even after program or computer shutdown. Timers can be controlled in groups via list context menu. LED style display shows days, hours, minutes, seconds and (optional) 1/10 seconds. Plays wav and mp3 files. Separate sound files and volume for each timer.
Multi-Timer Ultimate key features:
- Virtually unlimited timers in a clear and neat flow layout interface (add 1, 5 or 10 timers at once)
- Drag and Drop support - timers can be moved within the array by drag & drop
- Each timer can be set up to count up, count down or work in alarm clock mode
- Timers can be paused and resumed later, even after program shutdown
- Optional Auto-Resume on program start - launches every timer which has been interrupted
- Scientific-use accuracy! Multi-Timer Ultimate features a display accuracy of 1 second or (optional) 1/10 second, but a calculation accuracy of better than 1/100,000 (10-6) seconds internally (even on interrupted use). Time spans are calculated from the start time and the current time, which guarantees the highest accuracy
- Counts up to (or down from) 1000 hours (over 41 days)
- Alarms can go off at a specified date, daily, on working days (Monday - Friday) or on a specified day of the week
- Background color (for each timer separately) and display (LED style) colors can be changed (several presets are included); changeable wallpaper / background image / color for the window background
- Hidden (system tray) mode
- Each timer has a short, changeable title and a text field for unlimited notes
- Optional Miniatur mode for the timer controls, to save screen space
- Timers can be started, stopped and reset single, complete or in groups
- Start time, stop time, total elapsed time and percentage of elapsed time is displayed in an integrated, sortable list (table)
- The list can be used to control the timers with the context menu, single or in groups
- Print the list (table) or export it to an Excel spreadsheet
- 12 hour / 24 hour (military time) display support and country specific date formatting
- Optional sound signal on alarm - plays any sound file in wav, mp3 or wma format and you can set the sound file and the volume for each timer individually, if you like
- Extremely efficient programming, to guarantee the highest possible accuracy under all operating circumstances and the smallest processor load, even when many timers are operated
- Run-out timers are handled correctly, when the program is started or the computer is woken up from hibernation, after the timer was supposed to run out
- Easy to use and to configure: You probably won't need the help files at all - all the bells and whistles if you like, but still intuitive and simple! It's not only a tool - it's also a toy!
- Ready for Windows 7
- Excellent program stablilty and accuracy.
- Check out the fully functional Trial Version for 15 days - and if you like it, buy a key! One license is valid for every computer you (only you) are using. Free updates for a lifetime.
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of Multi-Timer Ultimate publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding Multi-Timer Ultimate must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide Multi-Timer Ultimate cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
Multi-Timer Ultimate is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of Multi-Timer Ultimate can update the software without notifying us. Current version of Multi-Timer Ultimate is 2.5.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding Multi-Timer Ultimate, however, you may find answer to your problem by reading user reviews or directly contacting Johannes Wallroth which's the publisher/developer of this software.
Multi-Timer Ultimate Recent User Reviews
No user review yet, would you like to add your review ?