Mimosa Scheduling Software6.3.8
General schedule and course planning software.
Mimosa is a universal scheduling and course planning software for use in any kind of school and university of varying type and size. It is also used to schedule conferences and work-shifts in business and industry environments. The application is fast, user-friendly and has an extremely large capacity. It has a very rich set of efficient optimization tools and interactive timetabling selections for all kind of scheduling tasks.Mimosa has become very popular and spread fast through the Internet to several schools and businesses in almost 60 countries and on all continents.
User-friendliness prevents from making common mistakes; instead users receive useful hints, answers to what-if questions and you also have the context-sensitive help or access the tutorial on our webpage. You can create all or some of the timetables either automatically, or interactively and in any order.
Openness of the software allows you to move data easily to and from other applications via numerous Clipboard selections and the text file conversion tools.
Flexible architecture enables Mimosa to fit for all types of users, very easily.It supports all school and university forms organizations and companies, since you can easily configure the application for your special scheduling needs or apply the included templates and sample files.
Enormous capacity of Mimosa allows you to manage up to 300,000 timetables, 30 slots in a day of a 7-day week, 255 terms and over 8000 codes in a single small file. No third-party databases or additional software is used with Mimosa in order to guarantee maximum performance, reliability and easy maintenance, combined with low end-user price.
Several departments can use Mimosa simultaneously and automatically merge their files over a network, expanding its capacity even larger. The network extension is not based on any specific network architectures, and it takes into account the dynamic nature of Mimosa data files and does not block other users.
- Automatic conflict checking and conflict prevention
- Bookings of timetable slots by all resources
- Bookings of weeks and terms by courses
- Calendar synchronised terms
- Colours configurable for each course and resource
- Combining of courses
- Configurable look & feel
- Context-sensitive help
- Course prerequisite checking
- Course structures can be edited at each stage
- Displaying of available resources
- Duplicating of courses and components
- Email and phone support
- Examination scheduling
- Fonts fully configurable
- Free course structures
- Group and personalised timetables
- Hidden and visible comments
- Imitating of previous solutions and room selections
- Instant timetabling
- Language change on the fly
- Life-long and free software updates
- Locking of courses
- Manually selectable rooms for each slot separately
- Memo box allows to adding notes to each item
- Multi-term timetabling with variable term lengths
- Preference storing and changing on the fly
- Protecting of weeks and terms
- Room capacity indicators and comparison
- Selection optimisation
- Course split by various criteria
- Tree view browsing of courses
- User interface and screen colors configurable
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of Mimosa Scheduling Software publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding Mimosa Scheduling Software must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide Mimosa Scheduling Software cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
Mimosa Scheduling Software is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of Mimosa Scheduling Software can update the software without notifying us. Current version of Mimosa Scheduling Software is 6.3.8.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding Mimosa Scheduling Software, however, you may find answer to your problem by reading user reviews or directly contacting Mimosa Software Ltd. which's the publisher/developer of this software.
Mimosa Scheduling Software Recent User Reviews
No user review yet, would you like to add your review ?