Archive your files, search within archives, and find passwords for archives.
With a modern easy-to-use interface, IZArc provides support for most compressed and encoded files, as well as access to many powerful features and tools.
It allows you to drag and drop files from and to Windows Explorer, create and extract archives directly in Windows Explorer, create multiple archives spanning disks, creating self-extracting archives, repair damaged zip archives, converting from one archive type to another, and view/write comments. IZArc has also build-in multilanguage support.
- Create an archive
- Add files to an existing archive
- Delete files from an existing archive
- Extract files from an existing archive
- Test an archive file
- Convert archive
- Convert CD Images
- Repair broken archive
- Searching for any files in many archives
- Favorite Folders
- Obtaining a detailed list of files and information like compression rate, path, or size from an archive file
- Supports both long and short 8.3 filenames
- Disk spanning from and to multiple diskettes or other removable media
- Implementing the possibility to sort the list items by name size, date and etc.
- Full Drag & Drop support
- CD/DVD Images support (ISO, BIN, MDF, NRG, IMG, C2D, PDI, CDI)
- Integrating in Windows Explorer context menu
- Automatic installation of most software distributed in archive files
- Add/View comments in an archive
- By double-clicking onto a file in the file list, it's opened with the program associated to this file type
- CheckOut feature
- Create a self-extracting archive
- E-mail an archive
- Checking for new updates
- Build-in multilanguage support
- Virus Scan feature
- UU/XX/MIME Encode/Decode
- Create Multi-Volume Set
- Merge Multi-Volume Set
- UnSFX (Convert self-extracting (SFX) .EXE files to standard archives)
- Encrypt files using Rijandael - AES (256-bits) encryption
- Zip encryption (WinZip 9 compatible)
- BZip compression for ZIP archives
- Decrypt (.ize) files
-Fixed extracting of empty files from 7-Zip archives
-Fixed some small bugs
-Clear also extract to folder history when perform "Clear History"
-Auto extract nested TAR archives from TAR.GZ files
-Added an option to perform single search in all types of supported archives in "Search in Archives" dialog
-Updated UnRar library to version 5.0.4
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of IZArc publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding IZArc must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide IZArc cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
IZArc is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of IZArc can update the software without notifying us. Current version of IZArc is 4.1.8.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding IZArc, however, you may find answer to your problem by reading user reviews or directly contacting Ivan Zahariev which's the publisher/developer of this software.
IZArc Recent User Reviews
No user review yet, would you like to add your review ?