IPHost Network Monitor Freeware5.0.10689
Distributed network & server monitoring tool.
IPHost Network Monitor is a freeware network and server monitoring software. The free version allows monitoring of websites and intranet applications, mail, database (Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL, ODBC) and other servers, network equipment and other resources inside and outside your network. Remote Network Agents enable monitoring of resources in multiple separate networks. Performance and other counters on Windows computers can be monitored via WMI, on UNIX/Linux systems via SNMP.
Supported protocols are HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, ODBC, PING, and more. Web Transaction monitor for end-to-end web applications and e-commerce sites monitoring. SNMP MIB browser with SNMP SET support. SNMP traps monitor for immediate alerts on event. You can also use any Nagios plugin to monitor what you need with IPHost Network Monitor. Alerts by email, Jabber, ICQ, AOL, SNMP SET, play sound or by execution of a program.
Administrator tools provided. Daily, weekly, monthly automatic reports (summary, trend, problem) for any monitor, host or group. Reports for custom period and visual alerts in web interface. The free version has some limitations, it can be used with up to 50 monitors, however this should be sufficient for most users.
- Maximize network and server uptime
- Increase company profits by minimizing losses
- Proactive alerts on performance problems
- Monitoring both Windows and Linux networks
- Advanced monitoring of web shops and applications
- Optimize server hardware equipment purchases
- Reduce IT costs by saving the time of admin
- Can be used not only by professional administrators
- Affordable yet comprehensive solution
- Can be used remotely via web
- Automated discovery of network hosts and services
- More than 20 monitoring methods including SNMP and WMI
- More than 10 alerting means including SMS
- Monitoring in multiple separate networks from one central point
- Quick installation and setup
- Admin tools for easy access to problem host
- Easy extension of monitoring functionality via custom monitors. Supports Nagios plug-ins.
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of IPHost Network Monitor Freeware publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding IPHost Network Monitor Freeware must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide IPHost Network Monitor Freeware cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
Related Searchesserver monitoring, monitoring software, monitoring tool, distributed monitoring, snmp
IPHost Network Monitor Freeware is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of IPHost Network Monitor Freeware can update the software without notifying us. Current version of IPHost Network Monitor Freeware is 5.0.10689.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding IPHost Network Monitor Freeware, however, you may find answer to your problem by reading user reviews or directly contacting IPHostMonitor which's the publisher/developer of this software.
IPHost Network Monitor Freeware Recent User Reviews
No user review yet, would you like to add your review ?