HelpSmith6.0 Build 15.616
Help authoring tool from Divcom Software.
HelpSmith is an innovative help authoring tool allowing you to create CHM HTML Help files, Web Help systems, Word RTF, and Printed Documents using the same source help project. The stand-alone and very easy-to-use environment includes a powerful Word-like unicode text editor for editing help topics with dynamic styles and live spell checker, advanced approach to working with multimedia files, and many other useful features.
HelpSmith, the help authoring tool from Divcom Software, provides you with an easy way to create documentation and help files from start to finish and also enables importing help topics from HTML, Word RTF, TXT files that can be written in multiple ANSI charsets.
With HelpSmith you can supply technical documentation for your software in popular help formats such as context-sensitive HTML Help CHM files, a standard format for application's online Help in Windows. HelpSmith has support for all the features of HTML Help, allowing you to create the hierarchical TOC, alphabetical Index, also you can edit chm viewer's help windows, etc..
For experienced technical writers, HelpSmith includes the Import feature, so you can import your existing help projects written in HHP or even directly from CHM files. The WYSIWYG principle makes the process of using HelpSmith as easy as working with regular office application. And, in fact, you do not have to learn any technical details to create first-class tech documentation with HelpSmith.
- Create professional help files, Web Help (with collapsible TOC and Search), Printed Manuals, and PDF documents from the same source.
- Write help topics using the powerful WYSIWYG word processor with dynamic styles.
- Easily customize help topics by using Templates and Variables.
- Import your existing help projects from compiled HTML Help (.CHM) files, or from Microsoft HTML Help Workshop (.HHP) format.
- Import help topics from Microsoft Word documents (.RTF), .HTML files, or ANSI/Unicode text files.
- Insert and manage graphical images in your help files effectively as never before.
- Check spelling as you type just like in Microsoft® Word due to the in-built spell checker feature.
- Write help topics in multiple languages due to the complete UNICODE support.
- Forget about broken links when you rename anything. HelpSmith will automatically correct all the modified references for you.
- Intuitive and very easy-to-use interface. Write professional help files with NO need to learn anything.
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of HelpSmith publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding HelpSmith must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide HelpSmith cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
Related Searchescreate chm, help authoring software, help authoring tool, pdf manual, help software
HelpSmith is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of HelpSmith can update the software without notifying us. Current version of HelpSmith is 6.0 Build 15.616.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding HelpSmith, however, you may find answer to your problem by reading user reviews or directly contacting Divcom Software which's the publisher/developer of this software.
HelpSmith Recent User Reviews
No user review yet, would you like to add your review ?