View, edit, search, and analyze HL7 files.
HL7Spy is the fastest, most full-featured HL7 tool on the market. If you really want to get a taste for it, we recommend grabbing the free download and taking it for a test drive.
However, if you just want an idea of what it can do, here is a sampling of some of the major features: Load--quickly load files, from 1KB to 100MB. HL7Spy will autodetect most file types, and allow you to specify the format of particularly unusual files. View--see messages in an easy-to-read layout, with field names and values decoded according to the HL7 standard.
- Load - quickly load files, from 1KB to 100MB and more. HL7Spy will load 100,000 messages in less than a couple of seconds! Additionally, HL7Spy will auto detect most file types, and allow you to specify the format of particularly unusual files. Zipped files can also be opened directly.
- View - see messages in an easy-to-read layout, with field names and values decoded according to the HL7 standard. There are also many additional viewing features, such as normalizing encoding characters for better readability, highlighting fields by name, and viewing only relevant fields for each message.
- Edit - edit message directly, or use the Segment Editor to deal with field locations and escape characters automatically. The editor includes all the features you've come to expect, such as full Undo and Redo.
- Hex Editor - view/edit the raw HL7 message bytes. Search for invalid characters within the message stream.
- Search - build complex queries against whole messages or particular fields.
- Sort - sort large message collections based on the fields important to you.
- Analyze - generate statistics showing the unique values in each field, and quickly drill down to the messages with interesting content.
- Report - generate, save and print reports on large groups of messages.
- Send - send messages over the network using MLLP. View ACKs and/or NACKs, change message character encoding, and message framing bytes.
- Receive - receive messages on an unlimited number of ports. Search, view, and analyze messages as they are being received.
- Save - save all or some of the messages out to new files, with whichever file format and encoding you need. Advanced save functions include the ability to merge files.
- Detect Character Encoding - character encodings are detected automatically, and multi-byte encodings (such as Japanese) are fully supported.
- Search HL7 Standard - search the HL7 standard, viewing segment, field and component names, and see any tables associated with a field.
- Validation – use c# (vb coming soon) to write sophisticated validation routines, well beyond the simple table validation available in other tools. For example, validate the proper exam states transitions, or verify patient names are not modified during an ORM, or ORU update. Anything is possible!
- Transformations – modify messages using HL7 defined classes and full intellisense. For example: pid.PatientName_05="SMITH^JOHN^D" sets PID-5 within the message to SMITH^JOHN^D.
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of HL7Spy publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding HL7Spy must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide HL7Spy cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
HL7Spy is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of HL7Spy can update the software without notifying us. Current version of HL7Spy is 1.8.13.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding HL7Spy, however, you may find answer to your problem by reading user reviews or directly contacting Inner Harbour Software which's the publisher/developer of this software.
HL7Spy Recent User Reviews
No user review yet, would you like to add your review ?