Google Translate Desktop2.1.92
Widely used to translate document writings and communications.
Google Translate Desktop is a cute free desktop translator based on google translate. It can quickly translate almost any text between 58 languages, and pronounce for 34 languages of them. The new Google Translate Desktop V2.1 enables to translate website on the browser side. It monitors the clipboard and automatically translate the content on clipboard to the target text. Also you can import text for a translation and export the results to a txt file by Google Translate Desktop.
With free Google Translate Desktop, you can easily get the online translation without a browser. You are able to freely read foreign articles, communicate with foreign friends on facebook or twitter, learn foreign languages, view foreign websites and write emails in foreign languages. Google Translate Desktop takes very little space and you don't need to install it on your PC like other free desktop translators. Just run it and the free translation results will come to you.
Google Translate Desktop can help you in reading foreign articles easily. Sometimes you want to read an article by foreign authors, but you feel hard to understand the foreign languages. “What the hell is that?” Even you know there is important message in that article, you couldn’t know clearly what they mean. With Google Translate Desktop, you can easily translate the whole article into your own language. You can also translate just a single word or sentence to target language. It will help you to easily get the key of the foreign article.
Google Translate Desktop helps you to send a quick response when you are communicating with foreign guys via FaceBook or Twitter. We have many friends all over the world, but usually they are using an unknown language that we can’t know exactly what they mean. With Google Translate Desktop, we are able to know what they mean no matter what language they are using. Also we can post in their languages on FaceBook and Twitter!
Google Translate Desktop enables us to use the services on foreign websites. Usually there are many interesting things on foreign websites. We want to download those free resources but we don’t know how. It drives us mad to find the right entry to the free resources. Google Translate Desktop can help with this issue. Simply input the target link of webpage, then the whole website will display itself in our language. We can easily find the entry to the free resources we want by using Google Translate Desktop!
- Provides pronunciation function to help with reading foreign language better. Built-in powerful pronunciation system supports both word and sentence pronunciation in a fluent voice.
- Can help you to translate a webpage for easily viewing. With this function, you can easily find the ree resources you want on a foreign website, no matter what language it is.
- Can keep an eye on the clipboard. It will automatically detect the text on clipboard and translate it into target language without copy and paste the text to the translate box.
- Automatically detects the input language. No matter what language the text really is, all the text will be translated into the target language as your demand automatically.
- You don’t need to open and copy the content from a TXT to the translate box. It supports translating the importing files directly, including *.txt, *.ini, *.log, *.inf file formats.
- You don’t need to copy the translation results and save it by hand. Google Translate Desktop enables you to export the translate result to *.txt files. This will be very helpful in long article translating.
- Some languages maybe pronounced by Romanization. Many other translate tools don't support Romanization, which is the advantage of Google Translate Desktop over its follower.
- As a smart desktop translating tool, Google Translate Desktop also supports online dictionary. Results are quoted from Google Translate online, even uncommon words can be found in Google Translate Desktop.
- The updating process is realized only by one click. Once there is a new update, the program will notify you by a pop-up window. Press update on the pop-up window, and the program will update automatically.
- Is totally FREE for lifetime use. You don’t need to pay for a charged translator or dictionary, and the updating service is free too. If you like it, please help us recommend it to your friends.
- It is just a desktop program which you don't need to install or uninstall on your computer. Just put this program on your Windows Desktop and run it when translation is needed. Also it is nearly 0 CPU occupied.
- Has abundant running experiences on Windows NT, 2000, XP, Vista and Win7. Highly-appreciated compatibility makes it more convenient and versatile for daily translation work.
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of Google Translate Desktop publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding Google Translate Desktop must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide Google Translate Desktop cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
Related Searchesfree google translate, google translation, google dictionary, desktop translate, google translate client
Google Translate Desktop is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of Google Translate Desktop can update the software without notifying us. Current version of Google Translate Desktop is 2.1.92.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding Google Translate Desktop, however, you may find answer to your problem by reading user reviews or directly contacting AthTek Software which's the publisher/developer of this software.
Google Translate Desktop Recent User Reviews
No user review yet, would you like to add your review ?