DLL with geodesic functions for2D and 3D coordinate transformations and more.
GeoDLL supports the development of geodetic software on various platforms by providing geodetic functions. GeoDLL contains precise functions of the themes 2D and 3D coordinate transformation, geodetic datum shift and reference system convertion, meridian strip changing, user defined coordinate and reference systems, distance calculation, Digital Elevation Model, NTv2 handling, Direct / Inverse Solutions and map function. GeoDLL supports all by the INSPIRE directive prescribed ETRS89 conversions with NTv2 grid data, e,g. Gauss-Kruger / DHDN to UTM / ETRS89 with BeTA2007.
GeoDLL enables to perform professional grade coordinate transformations in own programs:
- The current and many historical coordinate and reference systems of all countries of the European Union (EU) including the eastern extensions from 2004 and 2007 and the systems of the European non-EU countries.
- The INSPIRE supported European ETRS89 systems with respect to the continental drift.
- The US and Canadian State Plane Coordinate Systems (SPCS) on NAD27 and NAD83 and other coordinate and reference systems of the North American continent.
- The coordinate and reference systems of the Australasian continent.
- Many coordinate and reference systems of the countries of other continents.
- World-wide NTv2 grid file supported coordinate transformations.
- All world-wide coordinate and reference systems in current use.
- The German coordinate and reference systems of the old and new federal states, the 40 Prussian Soldner Land Registers, the German 'Lagestatus', and exact reference systems of the German federal states.
User coordinate systems, local reference systems and earth ellipsoids can be defined, based on the coordinate system parameters, the semi axes of the earth and seven Helmert or three Molodenski datum parameters.
GeoDLL comes with extensive documentation and is supplied as a DLL file or as C++ or CA-Visual Objects source code. The functions of GeoDLL are suitable for multithreading. The DLL is written in the C++ language. That gives very fast performance, compact code, and high stability in use.
WINDOWS operating system allows building of function libraries intended for use by applications, the so-called Dynamic Link Libraries. The application uses functions stored in the DLL by making a DLL call. The language used for developing applications that call functions of the DLL is not important. It could be C++, Delphi, MS-Access, Visual Basic or CA-Visual Objects or other. Therefore GeoDLL is delivered with examples and interface source code for many commonly used programming languages.
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of GeoDLL publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding GeoDLL must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide GeoDLL cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
GeoDLL is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of GeoDLL can update the software without notifying us. Current version of GeoDLL is 17.31.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding GeoDLL, however, you may find answer to your problem by reading user reviews or directly contacting C. Killet Software Ing.-GbR which's the publisher/developer of this software.
GeoDLL Recent User Reviews
No user review yet, would you like to add your review ?