Firebird Explorer Pro2.09
File management utility with full-text search and web sharing abilities.
Firebird Explorer Pro is a file management utility with file management, file search, full-text search, and web sharing abilities. With Firebird Explorer, your work will be more efficient and easy. It is fully compatible with all the features and idioms of Windows Explorer. You can master Firebird Explorer without a hitch and reap the benefits from its powerful features immediately. Firebird Explorer has a lot of creative designs to bring you a whole new user experience for file management.
Take a view about the features dynamic tags, paging mode, easy filter, and quick-nav. It has unique real-time search engine. Other desktop search engines have to scan and index the disk files in a specified interval time that means the search result is not live and exactly. But Firebird Explorer could monitor any file modification in your computer and keep the file index to be fresh. Through its Http file sharing, you could turn your computer to be a web server for file sharing in LAN. And others could browse, download, and upload files through a web browser.
- Layout. The main interface is very similar to Windows Explorer.
- Shortcut keys. You may use the following keys to manage files like Windows Explorer: Ctrl+C(Copy files), Ctrl+V(Paste files), Ctrl+X(Cut files), Delete(Delete files), Delete(Delete files), F5(Refresh file list)…
- Context menu. Right clicking any files, the context menu is the same as Windows Explorer.
- All Firebird Explorers will be managed by tabbed interface, you may switch to any Explorer window easily.
- Dynamic tags. This is a creative and unique way to filter files in Firebird Explorer. When the file list is loading, all files’ initials, types, sizes, modifications will be extracted to file tags, you can click any tag to filter the specified files.
- Quick filter. This is another good way to locate files. You may input any characters of file name, Firebird Explorer will refresh and show the filtered files for you immediately.
- Quick-nav. This is the best way to launch your favorite folder quickly. You may press F8 or drag & drop any folders or files to the quick navigation area (the right bottom area) to create shortcuts.
- Disk navigation. Above the file list, you could find the disk navigation buttons, you may switch to any disk at any time easily.
- Breadcrumb navigation. The same as Windows7 Explorer, every level of folders is separated button in the folder path navigation bar, and every folder button has a sub menu to navigate the children folders.
- Directory history. Firebird Explorer will save maximums 100 history records of directory access; and you may press ‘Ctrl+S’ to switch between recent two accessed directories.
- Photo mode and Icon mode. This is another creation for file management experience from Firebird Explorer. In the photo or Icon view, the files are listed in pages. You may scroll the mouse wheel up or down, the files will be showed page by page.
- Intelligent color. Which folder is the hottest? Which file is the newest? Firebird Explorer will show them to you by their background color. When browsing files, you could notice the hot and new folders or files in the first sight. e.g. If a file is created or modified in 24 hours, its background is green.
- Floating file preview. When moving mouse onto a file or directory, a floating panel will be displayed and show the file summary. E.g. If your mouse is on a picture, the floating preview panel will show its thumbnail, file size and pixel size.
- Built in 18 skins. Every is cool, every is carefully styled.
Firebird Explorer will create index for all disk files, so that the search speed will not be limited by the file amount anymore. In the ordinary course of events, you will get a search result in two seconds no matter how many files you are searching from.
After the installation of Firebird Explorer, it will cost several minutes to initial the files index of total disks. The average index speed is about 3000 files per second.
Before Firebird Explorer, there is no one full-file search utility could update the file index when the modification of file system, that means that your search result maybe out of date and wrong! But now, any file operation (just like creating files, deleting files or modifying the document content) will be monitored and updated to the file index of Firebird Explorer. So that, your file searching is not only fast, but also exactly!
With the full-text search engine, you may search text from the content of the documents: Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio), PDF, and RTF documents.
Almost all the other desktop search engines (e.g. Google desktop) CAN NOT watch the modification of file content and update the index; this will cause the users to be always searching from an out of date file index. Now with Firebird Explorer’s real-time search technology, the search result is always the real result!
You can turn your computer to a web server at any time, so that others could access your files though web browser easily. This is a secure way to share your files.
When others accessing your shared folders, they could upload any file through web browser.
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of Firebird Explorer Pro publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding Firebird Explorer Pro must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide Firebird Explorer Pro cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
Firebird Explorer Pro is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of Firebird Explorer Pro can update the software without notifying us. Current version of Firebird Explorer Pro is 2.09.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding Firebird Explorer Pro, however, you may find answer to your problem by reading user reviews or directly contacting Firebirdsoft which's the publisher/developer of this software.
Firebird Explorer Pro Recent User Reviews
No user review yet, would you like to add your review ?