View e-books of various formats.
FBReader is an e-book reader. FBReader supports several free e-book formats: html, chm, plucker, palmdoc, oeb, rtf, and fb2. It also supports direct reading from tar, zip, gzip, and bzip2 archives. FBReader keeps the last open book and the last read positions for all opened books between runs. Other features are automatic language and encoding detection, automatic hyphenations, full-screen mode, and screen rotation.
FBReader key features:
- Direct reading from tar, zip, gzip and bzip2 archives. (Multiple books in one archive are supported.)
- Automatic library building.
- Automatic language and character encoding detection is supported.
- Automatically generated contents table.
- Embedded images support.
- Footnotes/hyperlinks support.
- Position indicator.
- Keeps the last open book and the last read positions for all opened books between runs.
- List of last opened books.
- Automatic hyphenations. Liang's algorithm is used. The same algorithm is used in TeX, and TeX hyphenation patterns are used in FBReader. Patterns for Czech, English, Esperanto, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Ukrainian are included in the current version.
- Text search.
- Full-screen mode.
- Screen rotation by 90, 180 and 270 degrees.
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of FBReader publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding FBReader must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide FBReader cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
FBReader is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of FBReader can update the software without notifying us. Current version of FBReader is 0.12.10.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding FBReader, however, you may find answer to your problem by reading user reviews or directly contacting Geometer Plus which's the publisher/developer of this software.
FBReader Recent User Reviews
No user review yet, would you like to add your review ?