Search and Replace multiple Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, change links/addresses.
Search and Replace multiple Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. Change hyperlinks and UNC paths when servers get renamed; update contact details such as names, addresses and phone numbers; translate spreadsheets with find/replace lists; update Microsoft SharePoint documents or Microsoft Namespace Server mappings.
Using ExcelPipe is simple. 1) Drag and drop files from Windows Explorer to ExcelPipe, or right-click the files or folders to process in Windows Explorer and choose ExcelPipe. 2) Add one or more search/replace pairs. 3) Go!
ExcelPipe can change thousands or millions of spreadsheets, and can make multiple changes simultaneously to save time. It automatically handles read-only files, passwords and other protection, and it can be automated to run overnight or over a weekend. No user interaction is required. It even includes restart recovery in case Microsoft Excel crashes!
ExcelPipe offers many more search and replace options than Microsoft Excel; such as hyperlinks, text boxes, shapes, document properties (such as Title, Subject, Author, Company etc) and more. EasyPatterns and Perl regex patterns can also be used. VBA Code Modules can be updated - even if protected with a password.
Unlike competing products, ExcelPipe is fully Unicode compliant (allowing Find and Replace with international character sets), and can handle an unlimited number of spreadsheets and find/replace pairs. ExcelPipe can also update ISO-9001 version numbers. ExcelPipe can search/replace both .XLS and .XLSX Excel document formats.
- Now can search/replace inside Chart Titles and Defined Names
- Now can change the path of embedded OLE and DDE links to databases and other sources.
- Unicode search and replace
- Search-Only mode
- Search and replace with all Excel's options such as Match Case, Whole Cell/Partial Cell etc, plus more.
- Handles any number of sub folders
- Search and replace inside hyperlink addresses
- Search and replace UNC link paths
- Search and replace inside shapes
- Search and replace inside built in document properties and custom properties such as Title, Subject, Author, Company etc
- Search and replace inside headers and footers
- Search and replace inside VBA Code Modules - even if protected with a password.
- Search and replace inside Sheet Names e.g. Sheet1, Sheet2, Sheet3
- Works with Windows SharePoint Services document libraries
- Fully Unicode compliant - search and replace international character sets (unlike competing products)
- Allows replacements to be longer than 255 characters (Microsoft Excel limits this to 255)
- Control the spreadsheet types used - so you can process .xls, or any custom spreadsheet type
- Can be automated or scheduled via the command line, and settings are saved in an easy-to-edit or generate XML format
- Handles password-protected spreadsheets - these get flagged for manual follow-up
- Read only documents can be processed or skipped
- Easy to install/uninstall
- The original file date and time stamp can be preserved.
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of ExcelPipe publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding ExcelPipe must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide ExcelPipe cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
ExcelPipe is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of ExcelPipe can update the software without notifying us. Current version of ExcelPipe is 6.9.3.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding ExcelPipe, however, you may find answer to your problem by reading user reviews or directly contacting DataMystic which's the publisher/developer of this software.
ExcelPipe Recent User Reviews
No user review yet, would you like to add your review ?