Directory Toolkit (64-bit)6.4
Copy, move, and rename different files and folders on your machine.
Directory Toolkit displays a single or side-by-side directory comparison using color coding for alike, different, or missing files.
You can copy, move, and rename files while retaining long filenames. Built-in ZIP, TAR, GZ, LZ & CAB archive functions, with Explorer shell extensions, let you easily create & manage archives (LZ is extract-only).
Directory comparisons can be based on dates or a binary file analysis. You can also create short scripts on the fly from the program's View Menu to quickly save/retrieve the current settings.
Directory Toolkit (64-bit) key features:
- Great archive and general manager!
- Compare directories &/or archives to find duplicate or missing files and update, freshen or remove duplicate files between them.
- Rename, Copy, Move, Delete long filenames using wildcards.
- Drag and Drop files between directories &/or ZIPs to/from the Explorer.
- Automatically detects encoding method on Decode operations.
- Fast & easy to use.
- Context sensitive help.
- Friendly to existing ZIP program associations on your system.
- Earning great reviews.
- International Versions are available.
- Support is available in the Help File
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of Directory Toolkit (64-bit) publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding Directory Toolkit (64-bit) must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide Directory Toolkit (64-bit) cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
Directory Toolkit (64-bit) is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of Directory Toolkit (64-bit) can update the software without notifying us. Current version of Directory Toolkit (64-bit) is 6.4.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding Directory Toolkit (64-bit), however, you may find answer to your problem by reading user reviews or directly contacting Funduc Software which's the publisher/developer of this software.
Directory Toolkit (64-bit) Recent User Reviews
No user review yet, would you like to add your review ?