Directory Opus (64-bit)11.15.5666
File manager and explorer replacement for Windows.
The latest version of the very popular Directory Opus is an extremely powerful and configurable file manager/Explorer replacement for Windows. Now with support for Windows 7 & Server 2008. The familiar interface means even the novice can use it immediately.
Fully multi-threaded, it includes built-in ZIP and FTP functionality, fully configurable toolbars, menus and hot keys, powerful file type extensions, built-in image and text/hex viewer, easy slide shows, visual synchronization, very powerful rename functions.
- Designed for Windows: Directory Opus 9 has been designed and written from the ground up especially for Windows. Full support for the latest Windows Operating Systems from 2000, XP, 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Server 2008.
- Familiar Interface: Unlike many other file managers, Directory Opus defaults to an Explorer-compatible user interface. You can immediately begin using Directory Opus, with no learning curve, because it will feel extremely familiar and comfortable to you. But, you will find that you can easily configure the interface to fully personalize your system including the use of dual file displays or multiple displays for special folders.
- Fully Configurable Menus, Toolbars and Hotkeys: Directory Opus supports unlimited menus and toolbars. Toolbars can be attached to any side of a Lister display or can be independent free-floating windows. Directory Opus supports user-configurable hotkeys, both for use within Opus, and globally throughout the system. The Windows key is also fully supported!
- Built-in ZIP and FTP Support: Throw away your external ZIP and FTP programs - Directory Opus lets you access ZIP files and FTP sites as easily as local folders! You can copy files from anywhere and to anywhere - even from an FTP site straight into a ZIP file!
- True Multitasking: The object-orientated multi-threaded design gives you unheralded power to perform multiple operations at the same time. Why should you have to wait for your computer to finish? Now you can begin one task and immediately move on the the next. Zip one folder whilst unzipping into another, at the same time as you are downloading files from a remote FTP site and copying yet more files between your local folders, independently and reliably.
- Support for Common Image and Sound Files: Directory Opus supports most common image and sound file formats. It provides a quick yet powerful image viewer which lets you view your pictures without having to load a large paint program! It also provides a Thumbnails-style view of your folders, allowing you preview a large number of images to quickly locate the one you are looking for.
- Built-in Viewer Pane: Quickly view pictures, text files and other types of files in the Opus Viewer pane directly in the Lister window. Opus supports a viewer plug-in system so you can add new drivers for the specific file formats you wish to view as they become available. Directory Opus comes with plug-ins for many popular image and document file formats. Third party libraries can extend the viewing capabilities to include Word and Excel documents, Acrobat files and many other types of files. A free SDK is available for developers to write their own viewer plug-ins.
- Enhanced Support for Digital Images: More than any other file manager, Directory Opus give you full access to the hidden details of the EXIF format for images from digital cameras. You can now sort images by any field and view all the information about your photos from shooting time, shutter speed, aperture, subject distance, metering type and more...
- Enhanced Finding and Searching: Directory Opus lets you quickly locate the files you need, with an extremely powerful search system. Does Explorer let you search for Led Zeppelin MP3 files recorded at a bit rate of 160 sometime between last Thursday and today? Opus does!
- Powerful Internal Command Set: With Directory Opus you are not just limited to functions given to you by the programmer. Directory Opus's functions are built upon the most powerful file management command language available in any file manager. You can harness this easily to create your own functions commands to perform the actions that YOU want to do.
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of Directory Opus (64-bit) publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding Directory Opus (64-bit) must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide Directory Opus (64-bit) cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
Directory Opus (64-bit) is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of Directory Opus (64-bit) can update the software without notifying us. Current version of Directory Opus (64-bit) is 11.15.5666.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding Directory Opus (64-bit), however, you may find answer to your problem by reading user reviews or directly contacting G P Software which's the publisher/developer of this software.
Directory Opus (64-bit) Recent User Reviews
No user review yet, would you like to add your review ?