Record, edit, add audio effects and mix your digital audio files.
Dexster is an audio-editing tool for music production that supports many popular audio formats and features audio-CD burning. It allows you to edit an audio file visually, apply effects, add noise and silence to an audio file, and insert and change information about a marker.
You also can apply filters to a selected part of an audio file; record an audio file from a microphone or from another input device; reduce vocals; reduce noise; mix stereo channels; play an audio file or any part of it; and convert an audio file from one format to another; merge audio files; and extract audio from video and audio CD.
Dexster supports many audio formats, including WAV, MP2, MP3, VOX, WMA, raw audio, MPC, AVI, Audio CD, Ogg Vorbis, G.721, G.723, G.726, AIFF, and AU.
- Open, create, edit and save audio files
- Support multiple files editing at the same time
- Display in a special window the waveform of an audio file
- Play an audio file or any part of it
- Record an audio file from a microphone or from other input device
- Edit an audio file visually
- Apply different effects (Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Envelope, Equalizer, Expander, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse, Silence, Stretch, Trim, Vibrato, Chorus, Pitch Shift)
- Apply Virtual Studio Technology (VST) effects
- Apply different filters to the selected part of an audio file (BandPassFilter, FFTFilter, HighPassFilter, HighShelfFilter, LowPassFilter, LowShelfFilter, NotchFilter, Peak EQ Filter, Finite Impulse Response Filter)
- Convert an audio file from one format to another
- Insert and change described information about a marker
- Insert and change described information about an audio file
- Insert noise and silence in an audio file;
- Audio CD Burning (Blue ray drives supported)
- Audio Mixing
- Shape any waveform with envelope effects
- Extract Audio from Video
- Extract Audio from Audio CD
- Recording Timer
- Set Audio Formats Frequency, channels and bitrate
- Reduce Vocals
- Reduce Noise
- Pops, Clicks reduction
- Mix Stereo Channels
- Batch File Conversion
- Merge Audio Files
- Preview effects/filters before apply
- Windows 7 supported
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of Dexster publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding Dexster must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide Dexster cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
Dexster is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of Dexster can update the software without notifying us. Current version of Dexster is 4.6.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding Dexster, however, you may find answer to your problem by reading user reviews or directly contacting Softdiv Software which's the publisher/developer of this software.
Dexster Recent User Reviews
No user review yet, would you like to add your review ?