CallClerk Caller ID Software5.8.11
Software that lets you know who is calling on the phone.
CallClerk is an easy to use program that lets you know who is calling on the phone in more ways then you may have thought possible. When a call arrives it can immediately notify you by e-mail attaching the message or fax that was left. CallClerk can also update a web page giving you access to your directory, calls, messages and faxes from virtually anywhere. The program can even send a tweet to your Twitter account.
CallClerk can also help screen your calls by showing you the caller's caller id info, announcing their name and sounding a distinctive ring. It can also automatically block unwanted callers (like telemarketers) using your own private list of blocked callers as well as optionally with the help of a community database of nuisance callers. In addition CallClerk can perform internet reverse number look ups and run other programs can be run as a new call arrives.
CallClerk can additionally record your phone calls. It has many dial-out features including speed dialing, clipboard dialing and dialing from Internet Explorer and Firefox.
If you use Microsoft Outlook, CallClerk can popup the caller's Outlook contact card.
CallClerk can report calls to all PCs on your home or office network.
Its a great tool for automatically screening your calls and keeping you in touch with who has called.
- Let you know who's calling before you pick up the phone
- Automatically block unwanted callers
- E-mail you to let you know you have received a call
- Automatically link to an internet reverse lookup service to find out more about your caller
- Send a Tweet to your Twitter account as soon as you get a call
- Publish your phone directory and call history to your own password protected web site
- Immediately pop-up a Microsoft Outlook contact card and/or journal entry for your call
- Run other software programs when a call is received
- Record your phone conversations
- Replace your Answering Machine
- Send and Receive Faxes
- Dial outgoing numbers for you
- Let your computer work as a speaker phone
- Report incoming calls to all other computers on you network
- Keep track of calls, received and placed, in your computer's Windows Application Log
- Share your computer's modem with other software programs (when in TAPI mode)
- Auto detect if your modem supports caller id, voice and/or fax functionality.
- Distinctive rings
- Day and time sensitive reporting of e-mail, announcements and rings
- A tailored choice of small, medium and large display window
- Fade in and out on the display window
- Flashing keyboard lights when a message or fax is received
- An option to pop-up the history log when a new call is received
CallClerk Caller ID Software extends as much functionality as your computer's operating system, modem and phone line will allow. Maximum functionality is available when you are running Windows 7, Vista or XP with a TAPI compliant voice fax modem, subscribe to a Caller ID service from your phone company, and have a broadband (cable or DSL) internet connection. MS Outlook is needed to enable MS Outlook contacts and journal entry pop-ups. CallClerk also works with various limitations with Windows 2000, with non-TAPI modems and when you don't subscribe to a Caller ID service.
A broadband internet connection is needed to enable call reporting via e-mail, internet reverse number lookup, whocalled.us call blocking, automatic tweeting, and the web page update function.
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of CallClerk Caller ID Software publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding CallClerk Caller ID Software must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide CallClerk Caller ID Software cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
CallClerk Caller ID Software is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of CallClerk Caller ID Software can update the software without notifying us. Current version of CallClerk Caller ID Software is 5.8.11.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding CallClerk Caller ID Software, however, you may find answer to your problem by reading user reviews or directly contacting Rob Latour which's the publisher/developer of this software.
CallClerk Caller ID Software Recent User Reviews
No user review yet, would you like to add your review ?