Bytescout Spreadsheet SDK2.80.1582
Read Excel, write to Excel files xls, xlsx, csv in .NET without Excel installed.
Read Excel docs, write to Excel files (XLS, XLSX, CSV) in .NET and ASP.NET applications with Bytescout Spreadsheet SDK. MS Excel is not required.
Supports formula calculations, generates XLS with formatting, multiple worksheets, export and save to PDF. 100% managed C# code.
Includes .NET, ActiveX and command line (console) interfaces so can be used from different environments. Works in .NET and also can be used in legacy Visual Basic 6 and ASP classic, Delphi. Comes with over 150 ready "copy and paste" source code samples for C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Visual Basic 6, ASP Classic.
- Excel is not required (the library uses its own custom fast engine to read, write and calculate spreadsheets). Microsoft does not currently recommend, and does not support, Automation of Microsoft Office applications from any unattended, non-interactive client application or component (including ASP, ASP.NET, DCOM, and NT Services)
- Clean and simple API to read and write Excel files
- 100% C# code compatible with different security modes for ASP.NET web-servers;
- Comes with over 150 ready "copy and paste" source code samples for C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Visual Basic 6, ASP Classic
- Includes .NET, ActiveX and command line (console) interfaces so can be used from different environments
- Writing for XLS, HTML, TXT, CSV, XML support;
- Exports to PDF without any other libraries required;
- Reading for CSV, XLS (Office 97-2010), XLSX (Office 2007-2010) and ODS (Open Office Calc) support;
- Formula calculations (standard functions, add-in formula like XIRR) support;
- Can be used in Visual C#, Visual Basic.NET and ASP.NET;
- Cells, columns, rows, worksheets support;
- Unicode support;
- 12 chart types supported;
- Cell formatting (font, color, border style, alignment) is supported;
- Capable of changing existing Excel documents (change data and save modified document, add or remove rows, columns);
- Export XLS into CSV, TXT, HTML and XML, PDF;
- Reads Excel files into dataset;
- Convert spreadsheets from command line or .bat command files using Spreadsheet SDK Console version.
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of Bytescout Spreadsheet SDK publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding Bytescout Spreadsheet SDK must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide Bytescout Spreadsheet SDK cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
Bytescout Spreadsheet SDK is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of Bytescout Spreadsheet SDK can update the software without notifying us. Current version of Bytescout Spreadsheet SDK is 2.80.1582.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding Bytescout Spreadsheet SDK, however, you may find answer to your problem by reading user reviews or directly contacting ByteScout which's the publisher/developer of this software.
Bytescout Spreadsheet SDK Recent User Reviews
No user review yet, would you like to add your review ?