Browse and analyze binary files. View them as hexadecimal, decimal or text.
Binary Viewer is a free windows utility allowing you to open and view any file located on your computer regardless of format file was saved. It can display data in decimal, octal, hexadecimal and text (ASCII or Unicode) formats. Program supports Alternate Data Streams (ADS). It also provides functionality of searching within file, copy/paste/save file dump into the file or clipboard.
Program has simple and intuitive user interface, supports large file sizes (up to 4GB), has very small memory footprint is very responsive and first of all is absolutely free.
- Multiple formats for displaying binary data.
- Handling extremally large file sizes (up to 16TB )
- Ability to open and view entire Physical Drives
- Ability to bookmark ranges within open file/device
- Supports Alternate Data Stream (ADS) displaying
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Two-column display for easy viewing same content in multiple formats
- Provides flexible search functionality (search for binary sequence or search for text within file)
- Allows selecting, copy and saving to the file
- Shows extended file properties on main window panel
- Has very small memory footprint
- Is absolutely free
5 Most likely you will use it to:
- Analyze internal format of binary files
- Reverse engineering of programs and files saved in proprietary file
- Check content of files not viewable by other means
- Compare/check differences between binary files
- Viewing file Alternate Data Streams
- Viewing file Extended properties
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of Binary Viewer publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding Binary Viewer must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide Binary Viewer cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
Binary Viewer is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of Binary Viewer can update the software without notifying us. Current version of Binary Viewer is 6.17.01.08.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding Binary Viewer, however, you may find answer to your problem by reading user reviews or directly contacting ProXoft L.L.C. which's the publisher/developer of this software.
Binary Viewer Recent User Reviews
Very fast, even for large files (in fact you can even open and browse entire disk). Nice GUI. I reccomend it.