Asset Manager Standard Edition1.0.1184
Track your assets, check in, check out, maintain service records, and more.
Now you can plan and prepare for training without the last minute scrambling that occurs when recurring training becomes due. Run a report to show overdue and upcoming training for the next period of time that you define, and see what's coming up while you still have time to prepare and schedule.
Do you have employee training records stored in different systems, file cabinets, or within various groups? With Training Manager, you can consolidate these disparate systems into one and always know where to find all your training records.
Whether you want to provide more transparency to training records for everyone or just standardize a back-office system for training records administrators and managers, Training Manager allows you to create login accounts to define who can login, view, or edit the training records database.
If you have been working with a paper or Excel based tracking system, you know how much work it takes to determine whether an individual is compliant with required training. Summarizing compliance metrics for a Group or the entire Company can be a daunting task without a training records database. With Training Manager, you can print these reports at any time without the trouble of manually collating and preparing the data.
- Track training records and status company-wide, or drill into individual training status.
- Assign required training by individual, job function, or group.
- Require retraining based on calendar time, course version, or one time only.
- Schedule and manage class sessions and student enrollments.
- Record attendance, training completion, and cancellations.
- Record training credits, training hours, and assessment scores.
- Print status reports to demonstrate training compliance.
- Print employee transcripts.
- Print employee training plans.
- Save file attachments associated with the records.
- Import master course and personnel data.
- Export data and reports to various formats.
- Send class session reminders by email using your default email client such as MS Outlook.
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of Asset Manager Standard Edition publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding Asset Manager Standard Edition must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide Asset Manager Standard Edition cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
Asset Manager Standard Edition is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of Asset Manager Standard Edition can update the software without notifying us. Current version of Asset Manager Standard Edition is 1.0.1184.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding Asset Manager Standard Edition, however, you may find answer to your problem by reading user reviews or directly contacting Kaizen Software Solutions which's the publisher/developer of this software.
Asset Manager Standard Edition Recent User Reviews
No user review yet, would you like to add your review ?