Free and easy-to-use genealogy software for Windows.
Ahnenblatt is a free and easy-to-use genealogy software for Windows. It is designed to manage your genealogy data and to generate impressive reports and graphical trees. Many import and export features make it easy to share data with others (GEDCOM, HTML, and more). Ahnenblatt is available in several languages (English, German, French, Spanish and more).
Ahnenblatt is available as a full-featured version at no cost. No advertising, no spyware, no nag screen and no restriction in time or data.
- Full Unicode support - no problems with international characters
- Multi-language support - English, German, French, Spanish and more
- User-friendly - Ahnenblatt is easy to learn and easy to use
- Graphical trees - generate impressive ancestor and descendent trees
- Autocompletion function - for input fields (birth name, places, occupation, religion) to avoid mistypings
- Navigator - click through your ancestors
- GEDCOM support - import and export whole family in GEDCOM format for data exchange with other programs or family researchers
- Many export formats - save whole family as html website, xml, csv, tiny tafel and more - save reports as word document, rtf file or even for LaTeX, save family trees and statistics as bitmap, jpeg, png and more
- Plausibilty check - find mistakes in your data with one mouse click
- Send as email - send family file directly from Ahnenblatt to relatives or friends
- Drag & drop support - for opening family files or adding pictures
- Portable application - runs from USB stick without installation (PortableAppz and U3 stick support)
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of Ahnenblatt publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding Ahnenblatt must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide Ahnenblatt cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
Ahnenblatt is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of Ahnenblatt can update the software without notifying us. Current version of Ahnenblatt is 2.98.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding Ahnenblatt, however, you may find answer to your problem by reading user reviews or directly contacting Dirk Boettcher which's the publisher/developer of this software.
Ahnenblatt Recent User Reviews
No user review yet, would you like to add your review ?