Realistic cricket game simulator for Test Match and ODI games.
Cricket 3D Description
Now you can play Cricket 3d with the mouse or using a standard Wii remote controller and experience a whole new game with the freedom to bat and bowl in your own style.
Just make sure that the wrist strap is on as the action hots up and the boundaries come with flowing cover drives and hook shots.
Bowl with complete ease using the Wiimote to pitch short balls or those toe-crunching yorkers!
Cricket 3d version 5 now includes a complete set of 8 Classic Games where you can play the last innings of a legendary game that had the crowd on the edge of their seats. Choose to bat and chase a run total, or bowl to win - stunning games from the archives with Test Match, ODI or Twenty20 action.
All games have full descriptions to understand the background to the game plus scorecards and details of the actual result.
The full version 5 of Cricket has all your favourite 3d action including:
- Impressive batting and bowling graphics
- Full range of international teams with the latest players
- Quick set options for defensive, attacking or normal fields
- Intelligent fielders watching your own play and moving to cut down the runs from your favourite shots
- Tracker replay to see the flight and turn of each ball
- Run-rate (worm) graph to show the progress of each side during Limited Overs games
- Bowling changes enforced
- Full range of statistics and the latest scorecard and game summary The game remains unique to the Mac and requires OS X 10.5 or later.
Cricket 3D features:
- Use the WiiMote to play all your shots
- Timing meter to help you improve the timing of each shot
- Play the ball early and you can lift the ball over the fielders for 6
- Defend the good balls on a length
- Watch the Drive and Cut/Hook meters on screen
- Call up other screens using the WiiMote buttons
- Bowl with full control over the line of the ball
- Use the WiiMote as the bowler runs in to pitch the ball short or full
- Watch the on screen meters to help you improve your bowling action
Soft-Go is not responsible for the content of Cricket 3D publisher's description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
Any form of support or technical problems regarding Cricket 3D must be addressed to its developer/publisher. Please be aware that we do NOT provide Cricket 3D cracks, serial numbers, registration codes or any forms of pirated software downloads.
Cricket 3D Screenshot
Cricket 3D Download Note
Cricket 3D is periodically updated by our editors team but sometimes you may find out that software informations are outdated, please note that the publisher of Cricket 3D can update the software without notifying us. Current version of Cricket 3D is 5.0.
Note: Soft-Go doesn't provide any form of technical support regarding Cricket 3D, you may find answer to your problem contacting maccricket which's the publisher/developer of this software.